Sunrise Yoga – 5 CEUs
What is it?
Sunrise Yoga introduces a more gentle approach to Yoga. Experience a unique series of poses that flow smoothly to accommodate all fitness levels. Learn how to activate the seven energy centers, “Chakras”, and balance the body’s energies physically as well as mentally. Use the AFAA Sunrise Yoga Format™ to increase strength and flexibility and reduce stress while connecting mind, body and breath.
Program highlights include:
- History and foundation of Yoga
- Variety of Yoga styles and breathing methods
- Guided relaxation techniques
- Seven Energy Centers, “Chakras”
- Yoga class design and cueing techniques
- Variety of Yoga poses, including modifications and progressions
- Unique series of Yoga poses that flow fluidly and gracefully
Who is it for?
Yoga instructors, personal trainers and anyone interested in teaching Yoga.
Primary Group Exercise Certification
Yoga Essentials I and II (online courses)
What does it cost?
The Workshop Fee is $129 (less a 10% discount for current AFAA members. Corporate affiliate discounts may not be combined. 25% discount for Zin/Military members)
This fee includes:
- One-day instructor training
- Course outline
- 5 CEUs for AFAA certified instructors
- One-year AFAA Membership ($68 value) or membership extension to current members and a print or digital subscription to American Fitness magazine (does not include postage to addresses outside of the U.S.)