FuzeCraze™ Dance Drills & Skills – 5 CEUs
What is it?
This one-day dance fitness workshop fuses a variety of international dance styles and rhythms, and is great for instructors who teach any dance-based class. Learn the tools to create a total-body workout that blends aerobic training and muscle toning.
The workshop includes creative choreography building methods, class design, cueing techniques, music utilization, dance style history and a whole lot of choreography! Participants will learn the drills and skills necessary to master the breakdown of choreography to create a workout that is safe, effective, easy-to-follow and most of all, fun!
Program highlights include:
· Dance-Fitness Guidelines and Recommendations
· Variety of Creative Choreography Building Methods & Sequencing Skills
· Dance-Fitness Choreography to Accommodate All-Level Participants
· History of Many International Dance Styles
· Class Structure and Cueing Techniques
· Music: Theory & Practice
· Hands-on workout practice and design
Who is it for?
Group Exercise Instructors who currently teach dance-based fitness classes or those interested in learning how. Primary Group Exercise Certification is recommended.
Recommended Supplemental Courses and Materials:
· Music Essentials for Group Exercise Online Course
· A Taste of Zumba® Self Study
What does it cost?
The Workshop Fee is $129 (less a 10% discount for current AFAA members. Corporate affiliate discounts may not be combined . 25% discount for Zin/Military members)
This fee includes:
· One-day Workshop
· 5 CEUs for AFAA certified instructors/Personal Trainers
· Workshop Outline (distributed at workshop)
· One-year AFAA Membership (or membership extension)
· Subscription to American Fitness® magazine (digital or print version)